Even the most stunning hair can look dull and lifeless if not cared for or treated incorrectly. In the absence of proper, daily care, no therapeutic hair mask, used occasionally, will have the desired effect.
The fundamental rules of care are regularity and properly selected cosmetics. Here are some tips for proper hair care:
1. Wash your hair as it gets dirty. Rules like “wash your hair every day” or, conversely, “once every three days” do not exist.
2. Do not use water which is too hot or too cold. The best option is 37–38 °C.
3. Choose your shampoo according to the condition of the type of scalp, hair structure, existing problems. Shampoo is the first step in the hair care process. It washes away excess sebum and impurities that block the hair follicle. There are also special useful ingredients in shampoos, but their concentration is low and they only prepare the scalp and hair for further care.
4. Use conditioners. Conditioner (balm conditioner) for hair is a care product that changes the texture and appearance of your hair. Active ingredients penetrate directly under the keratin scales of the hair, filling the voids formed between them, which levels its surface. The Japanese, with their characteristic systematic and thoroughness, develop complete care systems, where one product, in addition to its immediate functions, also prepares the scalp and hair for the best perception of the next care product. Therefore, it is most expedient and effective to use conditioners and masks from the same series as the selected shampoo.
5. Apply hair masks. Hair masks have a stronger effect than conditioners, they contain a lot of nutrients, organic acids, plant extracts, protein complexes and vitamins. They have an extremely beneficial effect on the hair, but they should be used no more than once a week, strictly following the instructions so as not to overload the hair with useful components. And of course, they must be used regularly!
6. Perform regular deep cleansing of the scalp, i.e. peeling. This is an excellent tool for exfoliating the upper layer of the epidermis, improving blood microcirculation. This allows the skin to breathe and absorb nutrients better, and the hair to grow faster. This procedure is especially favorable for oily scalp prone to dandruff. For healthy, problem-free skin, it is enough to peel once a month, oily scalp requires more attention, and the peeling procedure should also be done more frequently, but not more than once a week.
7. Apply special protective leave-in products to your hair. The advantage of Japanese leave-in products is that, in addition to protecting and restoring, they give the hair the necessary visual effect (for example, make the hair more manageable and smoother, or more voluminous and denser).
Pay particular attention to the ends of your hair! The fact is that the ends of the hair are subjected to the strongest mechanical stress - from friction on clothes, from climatic conditions, from constant combing. And especially from unsuccessful (and even successful!) hair dying procedures. The hair is just starting to break off! Here the only salvation is a protective leave-in agent. There are special products for tips - vitamins with a high concentration of useful components for hair, for example, Lebel Mother essence. Such products are usually used by the course.
8. Make it a rule to protect your hair and head from the exposure of sunrays with appropriate headgear and / or special sunscreen for hair. Try to minimize the use of flat irons, straighteners, and thermal curlers. If, nevertheless, you decide to use a curling or straightening iron, then first be sure to apply heat protectants to your hair.
9. It is very important to choose the right comb. The comb should not be metal, because it can injure both the hair itself and the scalp. In addition, a metal comb can strongly electrify the hair. You need to start combing your hair from the ends, gradually rising higher and higher to the roots. If the hair is tangled, you do not need to brush over it again and again, this will split the hair. In this case, you need to carefully unravel the knots with your hands and only then continue to comb.
10. One of the secrets is that you SHOULD NOT comb wet hair, as wet hair clings to the comb and is greatly stretched. From this, the structure of the hair is disturbed, the scales exfoliate, and the hair begins to split. This does not apply to the case when we do the “Happiness for Hair” treatment, because the hair is not just wet, but slippery - covered with therapeutic serum and gentle combing with a plastic comb only helps the product cover each hair from top to bottom.
Professionals all over the world are working to make life easier for us, developing those formulas that really help. And our task is to choose our own recipe for happiness and health. Properly selected vitamins + shampoo + mask + skin care will give you a great result! Let your hair be beautiful!