If you follow our blog you should pay attention to our previous posts concerning Japanese care for Hair and its main treats. We always will be happy to help with your choise and will find best varianf of hair care for your curls!
But discovering wide range of Japan products for healthy hair you`ll not just enjoy with beautiful and interesting cosmetic, but always learn something new also. In this connection we would kindly ask you to pay attention to some important points!
So, before you pick your choice of treatment, here are a few things you must remember:
- It's absolutely normal to lose 100 to 150 strands of hair a day so don't panic when you see a small bunch crawling across your tiled floor 😉
- In case you you wash your hair every 3 days - your scalp is not oily! But if you forced to wash it daily or every other day… we can say it needs more freshness as its really oily type
- For absolutely all hair types, the goal of the cleansing should be scalp-centric hair health starts at the scalp as exists unwritten low «Hair health starts at the scalp health»
- Hair care will be most effective in a complex. It means comprehensive standing care what includes shampoo, mask/conditioner/balm in accordance with your type of scalp and hair, peeling cleansing ones per week and leave-in care as a thermal protection after every washing as well
- There is no matter what kind of hair you have, but in case you use hot styling tools (such as irons, for example), you need to be using some thermal protection every time you make your hair!
- Wet hair is fragile and easily breaks, so you should not brush it or do it carefully. Don't brush your hair too much anyway!
- A hair dryer may be necessary if you are straightening your hair or need your hair dry quickly. If you need heat to style your hair, set the dryer on the warm setting, rather than hot. And, yes! Dont forget your thermal protection! This helps prevent heat damage.
- Style your hair naturally, minimizing styling damage and always using special protection what suits your type of hair.
- Give your hair the right amount of vitamins and minerals. Since hair is made of proteins, eat a balanced diet rich in lean protein, whole grains, fruits and vegetables. A healthy diet will ensure hair that looks and feels better.
- Dont forget about drinking enough water! Additionally, you can enjoy soups, fruits, and vegetables, which provide fluids, but water is a base of life and health. All thsi simple steps help keep your body and your hair healthy!
And for sure purchase original and sertificated Japanese hair products only! Our professional command will help you with a pleasure in this way and will make journey to Japanese Cosmetic pleasant and beneficial!