It is better to choose Japanese products in consultation with a specialist. It is necessary to take into account the individual characteristics of the skin and hair and correctly assess their condition.
Our specialists are well versed in all the intricacies of Japanese care products and will help you choose the best option for free.
Only with the right selection you will see the greatest effect from the use of cosmetics.
- Japanese care products are very concentrated! Therefore, we use them in smaller quantities than conventional products. Asians have denser and thicker hair compared to Europeans. Therefore, for the European type of hair, it is necessary to take a smaller amount of care products: we take about 10 ml of shampoo for one use, about 5 ml of masks (approximately a teaspoon).
- The effect of the products is cumulative; the skin and hair need some time to rebuild. Usually, to witness the effect of care, you need to use it for 2 weeks.
- It is recommended to use all products according to the instructions. If you have any questions, you can contact our consultants who are in touch from 8:00 to 21:00.
How to use Japanese care products?
- Shampoo is selected according to the care type of scalp and its main function is to cleanse the skin, while washing the hair with the foam formed in the process.
- Shampoo must be lathered in the hands, not on the skin. It is necessary to apply shampoo in the palm of your hand, add a little water and make foam. Next, apply the resulting foam with light massage movements on the wet scalp, add a little water and foam further. A light massage is welcome.
The head must be washed twice. The shampoo will not foam much on the first lathering, this is normal. In the second lathering of the foam there should be a sufficient amount. If a little foam forms during the second lathering, you are doing something wrong (foaming a little in your hands, adding insufficient amount of water).